Basingstoke Wellness Moves to Town
Top rated Beauty Salon and Skin Clinic upgrades to large town centre premises.
Basingstoke, 10/08/2020, Basingstoke Wellness Ltd have moved from their Basing View location to occupy the old ‘Truly Scrumptious' building in Cross Street, Basingstoke, making them the largest Beauty Salon and Skin Clinic in the town centre; with 7 treatment rooms, including two dedicated relaxing massage rooms, a laser hair removal room, aesthetics and injectables room and a pedicure suite.
Basingstoke Wellness was started by former BCOT and London College of Beauty Therapy student Joshua Burniston in 2018 and this is his third expansion. Since leaving BCOT Joshua has become a regional specialist in multiple Aesthetic treatments and now as part of the move he is taking on some of the former staff as well as revamping the location.
Joshua says that Basingstoke Wellness has managed to make the move, despite the coronavirus pandemic, due to ‘our dedication to high standards and a bespoke service for all our clients’
He aims to make the salon ‘a blissful escape from the town centre crowds’.
- Founded Dec 2018
- Now at 2 Cross Street, Basingstoke
- Formerly the ‘Truly Scrumptious’ salon
- 300 year old building in historical top of town
- 7 specialised treatment rooms (most in town centre)
- Over 300 5* reviews on Treatwell and Google
- Treatments range from Beauty Therapy and Massage to Laser Hair Removal, Botox, and Skin Rejuvenation.
- Joshua’s qualifications: L4 Aesthetic Therapy (CIBTAC / LCBT), L3 Beauty Therapy (BCOT), L4 Laser Hair Removal (BCOT), Dip. Microneedling.