Medik8 Retinol Eye TR
Night time, anti-ageing serum for the delicate eye area
Medik8 are the world leaders in Retinoids / Retinol and we are official Medik8 suppliers. This retinol formula is of the highest quality.
- A night serum for the delicate eye region.
- Specialised time-release delivery for this delicate area.
- Designed to complement the skin’s nightly regenerative cycle.
- Firms and rejuvenates skin.
- Leaves skin soft and hydrated.
- Part of your night-time anti-ageing routine.
- No Fragrance
- No Synthetic Colours
- No Phthalates
- Manufactured in the UK in small batches
- 0.1% Retinol – Pure vitamin A helps to boost collagen levels and enhance the skin’s natural regenerative cycle, leaving skin looking even-toned and youthful.
- Vitamin E – An oil-soluble antioxidant, vitamin E can quench free radicals on the skin while stabilising retinol for optimal power.
How to use
After cleansing in the evening, use the spatula-style applicator to sweep a small amount of Retinol Eye TR across the under-eye and brow bone, avoiding eyelids. Gently blend. Retinol application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night. If you face becomes sensitive (this is normal), take a break for a few days until your skin normalises.
Always wear sunscreen during the day after retinol usage as your skin will be more sensitive. Always remove retinol in the morning (cleanser) and do not wear during the day or in sunlight; Retinol will make your skin sensitive and wearing the in sun will make your skin react.
Medik8 Retinol Serums
Retinol, also known as vitamin A, is often referred to as the gold standard in anti-aging skincare.
Medik8’s Retinol serums work while you sleep to speed up the natural exfoliation process. The fragrance-free serum sinks into the skin quickly, leaving a soft and hydrated complexion, without clogging pores.
How it works
When applied to the skin, it is converted to retinoic acid, the molecule that signals skin cells to produce proteins such as collagen. This increase in retinoic acid both boosts and preserves collagen levels within the skin for a plump, youthful-looking eye area. Vitamin A can also boost the regenerative cycle of skin cells and hinder the formation of excess melanin to smooth the skin.
Time Release Technology distributes the intelligent formula continuously throughout the night, slowing down vitamin A absorption for reduced irritation. Vitamin A is used in combination with vitamin E, an oil-soluble antioxidant that helps to protect delicate under-eyes from external free radical damage while stabilising vitamin A for a highly potent, long-lasting formula.