Crystal Retinal is a next-generation Retinoid which can deliver results comparable to clinical grade vitamin A, up to 11 times faster than classic forms of retinol.
Crystal Retinal is available in three strengths. We recommend starting with Retinal 1 if your skin is sensitive or Retinal 3 if you have normal skin or have used normal retinal. If you are coming from high strength retinal serums you might consider Retinal 6.
Crystal Retinal visibly minimises fine lines and wrinkles, firms and plumps while resurfacing skin texture and softening the face. In addition, this serum reduces blemish-causing bacteria to keep the skin looking healthy.
30ml Crystal Retinal 1
0.01% Encapsulated Retinaldehyde
Recommended for sensitive skin or those new to retinol.
30ml Crystal Retinal 3
0.03% Encapsulated Retinaldehyde
The recommended entry point for those who are new to vitamin A.
30ml Crystal Retinal 6
0.06% Encapsulated Retinaldehyde
Perfect for those looking to upgrade from high strength retinol
- Advanced, high potency formula
- No Artifical Fragrance
- Encapsulated Retinaldehyde – Proven to work up to 11 times faster than retinol, retinaldehyde is a revolutionary new form of vitamin A that targets fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation and uneven skin texture.
- Hyaluronic Acid – With a unique ability to attract and retain more than 1,000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the surrounding atmosphere into the skin, leaving the complexion feeling both nourished and supple.
- Vitamin E – An oil-soluble antioxidant, vitamin E can quench free radicals on the skin while stabilising retinaldehyde for optimal power.
- Glycerin – As a natural humectant, glycerin traps water within the skin to leave it hydrated and comfortable.
How to use:
- After cleansing in the evening, massage a small amount of Crystal Retinal across the face, neck and décolletage. Allow the serum to absorb before applying your moisturiser.
- Crystal Retinal application should be phased in gradually, and only use in the evening. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night.
- Always wear sunscreen the following morning while using this product, and for 1 week after. Consult a doctor if breastfeeding or pregnant.
Always wear sunscreen during the day after retinol usage as your skin will be more sensitive. Always remove retinol in the morning (cleanser) and do not wear during the day or in sunlight; retinol will make your skin sensitive and wearing the in sun will make your skin react.