A Luxurious, Age-Defying Retinol Cream
Using Night Ritual Vitamin A is the perfect introduction to vitamin A. Ideal for combatting the first visible signs of ageing and improving skin elasticity. The nourishing cream uses Time Release Technology to reduce chances of irritation. Fast-absorbing and deeply hydrating, the night cream is also non-comedogenic and suitable for all skin types.
Medik8 are the world leaders in Retinoids / Retinol and we are official Medik8 suppliers. This retinol formula is of the highest quality.
We sell a number of other Medik8 products, including sunscreens, please see our other listings or send us a message.
- A rich, rejuvenating vitamin A cream
- Powerful anti-ageing complex delivered deep into the skin
- Works as you sleep
- Delicately scented (natural fragrance)
- Leaves the skin hydrated and visibly more youthful (Retinol)
- Retinol to improve skin texture, minimise fine lines and wrinkles
- Time Release Technology to deliver Retinol gradually
- Vitamin E and Dragon fruit antioxidant
- No Artificial Fragrance
- No Synthetic Colours
- No Phthalates
- Manufactured in the UK in small batches
- 0.2% Retinol – Pure vitamin A helps to boost collagen levels and enhance the skin’s natural regenerative cycle, leaving skin looking even-toned and youthful.
- Vitamin E – An oil-soluble antioxidant, vitamin E can quench free radicals on the skin while stabilising retinol for optimal power.
- Dragon Fruit Extract - Derived from the night blooming cactus of Mexico, dragon fruit extract provides exceptional antioxidant protection while lifting and toning the complexion.
How to use:
After cleansing in the evening, massage a small amount of Night Ritual Vitamin A across the face, neck, and décolletage. Retinol application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night.
Always wear sunscreen the day after using retinol as your skin will be more sensitive. Always remove retinol in the morning (cleanser) and do not wear in daylight (even overcast); Retinol will make your skin sensitive to UV radiation and can cause redness.
We also sell a range of advanced Medik8 sunscreens.
Medik8 Retinol Serums:
Retinol, also known as vitamin A, is often referred to as the gold standard in anti-ageing skincare.
Medik8’s Retinol serums work while you sleep to speed up the natural exfoliation process. The fragrance-free serum sinks into the skin quickly, leaving a soft and hydrated complexion, without clogging pores.
How it works:
Overnight is the perfect time to nourish your skin as the skin cells are most active during the twilight hours. The skin cell regeneration cycle speeds up at night and DNA repair occurs most often in the evening.
Medik8 harnesses and supports the skin’s natural body clock in Night Ritual Vitamin A, containing 0.2% retinol to help stimulate collagen production and support cellular renewal. Arginine promotes the skin’s healing to repair and rejuvenate the complexion. Meanwhile, dragon fruit extract firms skin using its natural sugars, and provides exceptional antioxidant power, leaving the skin nourished and protected ready for the morning.