What are Peptides?
When collagen is depleted by old age and environmental influences, such as sunlight and diet, it is not fully replaced, leading to thinner skin and wrinkles. As the collagen deteriates it breaks down into peptides; these are amino acids, the building blocks of protein.
Peptides act as messengers to tell the skin to create new collagen. Unfortunately, the system is not perfect and collagen is not fully replaced, so topical peptides can be applied to trick the skin into manufacturing new collagen.
Medik8 Liquid Peptides
A 30% peptide blend with a pioneering delivery system, helps to fight wrinkles and fine lines by minimising muscle contractions and stimulating collagen creation to visibly plump the skin and renew elasticity.
The new 'drone delivery' delivery system ensures deep penetration of peptides for optimal effect.
This is a fast absorbing, ultra-hydrating blend, with Hyaluronic Acid, leaving your skin soft to touch. Additional prebiotics help balance the skin's natural microbiome to ensure skin health.
30ml Liquid Peptides, in a glass bottle with dropper
- 30% peptide blend
- No Artifical Fragrance
- No Synthetic Colours
Drone-Targeted Copper Peptide – A collagen stimulating copper peptide encapsulated in a polymer system which dives through the layers of the skin to specifically target collagen-producing cells.
- Cell Penetrating Peptides – Special peptides which help to part the tide for the rest of the 30% peptide blend formulation to penetrate through the skin.
- MATRIXYL™ 3000 – A combination of peptides which “trick” the skin into producing more collagen, helping to firm, plump and minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Carnosine – A protective peptide that is naturally produced in the body, carnosine blocks skin-damaging sugars from binding to collagen in the skin, preventing the formation of wrinkles.
- ARGIRELOX™ – An innovative peptide which works to fight expression wrinkles by minimising muscle contraction. Argirelox can block nerves from sending signals for the muscles to contract, visibly minimising the appearance of expression lines.
- Multi-Weight Hyaluronic Acid – With a unique ability to attract and retain more than 1,000x its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the surrounding atmosphere into the skin, leaving the complexion both nourished and supple.
- Prebiotics – Based on carbohydrates, prebiotics act as food for the resident good bacteria living on the surface of the skin.
How to use:
After cleansing in the morning and evening, massage Liquid Peptides across the face, neck and décolletage. Leave to absorb before applying moisturiser.