Medik8 are the world leaders in Retinoids / Retinol. We are official Medik8 suppliers and we use Medik8 products in many of our treatments.
We recommend you start with 3TR Retinol (0.3%) before moving on to 6TR (0.6%), giving your skin time to adapt and so avoiding sensitivity.
15ml Retinol 3TR, in a glass bottle with dropper
- 0.3% Retinol Vitamin A Serum
- Advanced, high potency formula
- No Fragrance
- Retinol – Pure vitamin A helps to boost collagen levels and enhance the skin’s natural regenerative cycle, leaving skin looking even-toned and youthful.
- Vitamin E – An oil-soluble antioxidant, vitamin E can quench free radicals on the skin while stabilising retinol for optimal power.
How to use:
- After cleansing in the evening, massage 4 drops of Retinol across the face, neck and décolletage. Follow with your regular moisturiser or facial oil.
- Retinol application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night.
- If you face becomes sensitive (this is normal), take a break for a few days until your skin is back to normal.
Always wear sunscreen during the day after retinol usage as your skin will be more sensitive. Always remove retinol in the morning (cleanser) and do not wear during the day or in sunlight; Retinol will make your skin sensitive and wearing the in sun will make your skin react.
About Medik8 Retinol Serums:
Medik8’s Retinol serums work while you sleep to speed up the natural exfoliation process. The fragrance-free serum sinks into the skin quickly, leaving a soft and hydrated complexion, without clogging pores.
Using vitamin E for enhanced stability and Time Release Technology to prevent irritation, this cutting-edge formulation provides noticeable results whilst still being gentle on skin. The most important step in your night-time anti-ageing routine, Intelligent Retinol™ reveals a more youthful and radiant looking complexion.